Qatar Fertilizer Company, Qatar Benefits: Accommodation, Annual Air Ticket, Annual Bonus, Annual Leaves As Per Labor Law, Medical Insurance, Paid Leaves, Perks & Benefits As Per Labor Law, Visa Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from a reputable University, plus possibly an MBA.
- 15 years of relevant in accounting or finance experience including 5 years at senior level, within the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical or relevant Industry.
- Certification in Accounting (i.e., CPA, CIMA, ACCA, etc.) will be advantage.
- Leadership and Supervisory Skills is essential.
Jobs & Responsibilities:
- Manage the various sections in line with the overall strategy of the accounting division and provide feedback on completion of strategy against set deadlines. Provide sound commercial advice to the chief officers on potential changes to business and company operations within area of accountability.
- Ensure compliance with accepted financial accounting standards, tax, and legal requirements by setting and monitoring internal and external financial controls. Accounts payables and receivables, credit risk and collection. Ensure that the Management is informed of the Department’s developments, provide reasoned options, and recommend appropriate measures to address issues concerning the Department’s areas of responsibilities. Ensure that the CFO is informed of the accounts department’s activities such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash control and withholding tax activities. Comply with local tax regulations. Cash, deposits, investments, and debt ensuring short and long-term funds management.
- Ensure efficient operation of Accounts payable and Treasury. Monitor Cash, deposits, investments, and debt ensuring short and long-term funds management. Monitor those timely payments of invoice.
- Prepare the section’s annual budget, monitor progress, and implement action when required.
- Review and redesign finance processes and identify ways to improve the Company’s financial performance; implement best practice in finance processes and procedures.
- City Doha
- Currency Qatar Riyals – QAR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 15
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Accounts