Apply for job
RASTA Competitive Grants Program for Policy-oriented Research Pakistan Institute of Development Economics (PIDE), Islamabad (PPS-7)
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (Finance/ Accounts) / M.Com/ICMA/ACCA or equivalent qualification from a university recognized by HEC.
- Minimum 5 years of accounts related experience.
- Experience of working in the public sector, managing project, and/or managing research grants and/or similar assignment would be an added value.
- Responsible for all account matters of the project such as budgeting and planning of expenditure, controlling expenditure, compilation of monthly and quarterly accounts, managing cash book, preparing expenditure reports, reporting of accounts status to the MoPD&SI.
- Has an important role in building and maintaining the institutional memory through documentation, filing, and keeping the budget allocation/ expenditure record up to the mark for transparency and accountability.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major M Com/MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Accounts
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 444 jobs