Pakistan Software Export Board (PSEB), Islamabad Qualification:
- Minimum 16 Years of education.
- Degree in finance, accounting disciplines, BBA or equivalent from a university/institute recognized by HEC.
- Minimum 5 years of experience of working as an accounts officer with a reputed construction or infrastructure development company.
- Conduct thorough audit of project payments before finalization and maintain record of all transactions as a backup and future reporting.
- Must be well versed in using finance and accounts related software for book keeping and record maintenance and perform routine analysis of project processes and approvals in line with regulations.
- Assist higher management in monitoring projects payments and perform physical and financial audit of project progress and financials.
- Ensure that all payments are made in accordance with payment schedule and according to project measurement specifications and follow financial regulations.
- Reporting to Manager F&A and provide assistance to Project Director in performing routine project related tasks and activities
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major BBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 45
- Speciality 1 Accounts