Punjab Healthcare Commission, Lahore Qualification:
- MBBS/BDS with Post graduation in clinical subjects /
- Masters in Public Health/Health Management or equivalent Post graduate Degree from HEC/PM&DC recognized institutes
- Minimum 12 years of experience in the relevant field with sound exposure to public and private health sector.
- Must have adequate basic computer literacy
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing & Implementing Anti Quackery strategies.
- Ensure development and follow up of coordination mechanisms with key stakeholders such as Health Department, DGHS, EDOs and other district authorities for the implementation of activities on behalf of PHC. Supervise staff of the AQ Department on day to day basis and provide guidance and support.
- Ensure record of action taken by PHC and regularly updated by the Staff of the AQ Department.
- Ensure monthly reporting of the AQ Department activities and keep the supervisor fully informed about the progress. Prepare progress reports (as required) and share with the supervisor for clearance/approval
- City Lahore
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Executive/Director
- Years of experience (Min) 12
- Education Major BDS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 AQ