State Bank of Pakistan, Karachi Qualification:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree (with a minimum of 16 years of education) in Economics, International or Development Economics, Financial Economics, Finance, or Business Administration (with specialization in Finance) from an HEC recognized university
- Minimum 10 years with at least 04 years in a middle management position
- Able to conduct and write an independent analysis of the external sector of Pakistan while providing necessary vision to the team responsible for the external sector.
- Supervise and drive the work of the External division by assigning / allocating different sections/areas of the external sector amongst the team members for write-ups in SBP’s flagship publications of annual and half-year reports on “The State of Pakistan’s Economy” Gather the individual write-ups from the team, for annual and half-year reports and review them for the correctness of data and analysis after conducting his/her critical assessment and after verification, arrange for the individual write-ups to be consolidated to form the external section write up.
- Submit the External sector write up for the annual and half-year reports after review to the Publication Manager for consolidation of the entire report, which comprises sections from all the individual contributors/sectors.
- Work as the “Publication Manager” for the assigned publications, and carry out responsibilities which include gathering, reviewing and consolidating the data from all the sectors of the department, writing the overview of the annual and half-year reports (as applicable) to present an objective assessment of the trends and developments during the period under consideration. able to contribute directly in print and social media, radio and TV.
- Supervise completion of tasks that provide support to the Director and Group Head in various matters.
- Including other work assigned by the seniors, (which may include queries from the Governor, senior management, references etc.) General mentoring & coaching of the team, completing their PMS appraisals and dealing with other staff administrative issues.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Executive/Director
- Years of experience (Min) 10
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 45
- Speciality 1 External Affairs