Community Health Directorate (CHD), Indus Hospital, Karachi Qualification:
- Bachelors / Masters will be preferred
- 02 years of related experience
- Effectively coordinates with support services and work closely with the Site Supervisor/ Admin Assistant to ensure clinic affairs and maintain appropriate service standards at all levels
- Daily updates sharing with line manager and HOD Compile medicine stock level & consumption data weekly basis Stock inventory management and recording
- Maintain fixed/ non-fixed assets record and update on regular basis
- Ensure Planned Preventive Maintenance ‘PPM’ within due timelines
- Ensure timely submission of utilities e.g. Electricity, Gas, Water, Fuel etc.
- Raise purchase request of medicine/supplies quarterly
- Timely submission of Petty Cash payments
- Maintain daily log of operational updates.
- Provide timely support to field staff in problem solving.
- Maintain record keeping as per organizational standards
- City Lahore
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Education Major BBA/MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Admin