IRD Global Health, Research and Development and Development, Singapore Position Code: HRD-PC/TD-389
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration with specialization in Supply Chain Management
- 3 – 4 years of experience working in the Administrative Department.
- Prepare meeting agenda, notices, minutes and resolutions for corporate meetings and Develop administrative policies to define processes and procedures and Work closely with the immediate supervisors.
- Respond to consortium request(s) for administrative support, when needed.
- Handle overall procurement process including processing procurement request in line with policy and auditory requirements.
- Coordinate with IRD Finance or donor agency to finalize purchase orders (depending on budget allocation) and review invoices prior to Finance team for payment.
- Handle logistic issues related to the trainings or workshops ranging from securing venue, rooms booking/arrangement, flight reservation, visa application, negotiating with the selected hotel, coordinating with concerned staff in purchasing supplies for the events to clearing the expense with the hotel.
- City Manila
- Currency Philippines Pesos – PHP
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Years of experience End ( Max) 4
- Education Major BBA
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Admin