TIH Main Campus, Indus Hospital & Health Network, Karachi Qualification:
- BBA / B Com (Master’s degree will be preferred)
1-2 years of relevant work experience is required
- Ensure new patients are registered in HMIS on daily bases.
- Ensure all checkout patients entries are complete both in HMIS and Excel sheets (for IHHN ICRC) and keep its record on daily, weekly and monthly bases.
- Ensure all patients’ assessment and castings are done on time and maintain daily, weekly and monthly records of the appointment for castings. Schedule and organize appointments for patients, obtaining accurate and appropriate information from other health providers and ensure departmental guidelines regarding time limits.
- Schedule follow up appointments as recommended by the consultants. Telephonic contact with patients to inform about their casting date (one week and also one day before casting date for confirmation).
- Manage patients for assessment and casting. Send food requisition to department of Food services for patients who are on gait training by making a list of patients in GT signed by the AM on daily bases. Send the patient to Liaison Office at the time of checkout along with Registration card.
- Update the record of checkout and next appointment in excel file and Discharge the patient. Make weekly and monthly reports.
- Answer enquiries on the telephone; take messages calls for Rehab staff (when required).
- Ensure effective day to day operation of the reception area by maintaining available operational administrative resources.
- Ensure the reception desk and waiting areas are maintained in a presentable manner
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 1
- Years of experience End ( Max) 2
- Education Major BBA/MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Admin
- Speciality 2 Patient's Care