Aga Khan University (International), Tanzania Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Diploma in Business Management /Project Management / Office Administration will be an added advantage.
- at least two years’ experience in office or project management in a research or institution of higher learning and have demonstrable proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Access, Excel, Power Point)
- Serve as the Executive Assistant to the Director and Research Advisor and assist in Coordination of Administrative Operations at AKU Arusha.
- Assist in Asset/Facility Management, Schedule and Coordinate Meetings.
- Support Communications Functions.
- Support Grant Applications and Management
- City Arusha
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Admin Assistance