Save the Children, Islamabad Qualification:
- Post-graduate degree in Education and Development or equivalent.
- At least 5-7 years’ experience managing complex education programs at scale.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex operations in development and emergency situations.
- Experience of working with Govt., communities, NGOs, and donor agencies.
- Strong understanding of relevant ministry and structure of line departments. 3-5 years’ experience of concurrently supervising multiple projects.
- Technical expertise: To provide expert technical advice on the design and quality implementation of Save the Children’s Education interventions ensuring the approach is consistent with other agencies and integrated with other SC activities. To lead on the development of the education strategy, ensuring strategic recommendations are practical and results focused. Advise on developing integrated projects with education as a key theme. Advise on creating education projects for OOSC and street children.
- Management: Provide technical support and oversight of education program activities. Provide technical advice on the quality of implementation of program activities.
- Fundraising and reporting: Developing close working relationships with key donors. Developing a fund raising strategy, and liaising with national and international donors for support of various programs/activities. Development of proposals, meeting with donors and the UN and other actors. Lead and draft quality proposals for education programs.
- Coordination: Active coordination with SC’s regional TA, members and other internal coordination forums.
- Monitoring and evaluation: Ensure that the Global Impact Monitoring system and Quality Benchmarks are applied to and integrated within the education sector.
- Capacity Building: Identify learning and training opportunities for Save the Children staff and partners and work as a mentor and role model for less experienced staff. Together with other sectors, identify sector-integrated capacity building opportunities
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Years of experience End ( Max) 7
- Education Major Masters/M Phil
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Education Advising