Kinonah Information Technology, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Qualification:
- Minimum BSc (Hons) in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Preferably Master or equivalent from recognized institution.
- Minimum 3 Years of relevant experience
- Experience in designing and developing integrations with 3rd party system.
- Experience in working with JSON, XML & RESTful API.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Must have strong hands-on Experience in Appian BPM Development.
- Must have handled and led Appian projects end to end, including design, implementation, testing, and debugging and Must be expert in integration, connected systems, Web APIs.
- Must be able to provide l]ot to end solution.
- Should have Experience in handling team.
- Should be good in Requirement Analysis.
- Must have hands-on Experience with relational databases and be strong in SQL, joins stored procedures or PL/SQL, indexes, and views. Etc..
- Must be good in Customer communication..
- Expert on Appian 19.X,18.X,17.x with hands-on Appian Experience and be aware of new features of the latest Appian version.
- Proficiency in working on various Appian components, i.e., SAIL interface, Process Model, Records, Reports, Rules, Security, Smart Services, etc..
- Must be strong in Appian design principals and implementation guidelines.
- Must have Knowledge of Best practices suggested by Appian in designing the solutions.
- Must be comfortable with process monitoring and instance debugging.
- Should have Knowledge of Appian Architecture.
- Should have a good understanding of application deployment
- City Riyadh
- Currency Saudi Arabia Riyals – SAR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Education Major BCS/MCS
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 CS
- Speciality 2 Programming