State Bank of Pakistan, Karachi Qualification:
- Minimum 16 years of education in IT, Computer Science / Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent qualification from an HEC recognized university or a reputable foreign university.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience of providing Enterprise Applications Support specially related to Oracle / Dot Net/Java/PHP Frameworks environments.
- Good scripting skills in languages like SQL, PL/SQL, and Shell. Strong understanding of databases.
- Experience of working in both Linux and Windows OS environments. Excellent Customer Service Skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide level-1/level-2 Functional and Technical Support.
- Monitor and ensure smooth running of Business Applications in production environment.
- Coordinate with relevant team(s) for timely resolution of issues and deployment of new functionalities and applications and ensure the deployment of new modules/applications on production environment.
- Verify the status of applications in live environment after system configuration changes, e.g. patches, upgrades and security implementations.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Education Major MS/MCS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 35
- Speciality 1 Applications Support Engineering