Sui Southern Gas Company Limited, Karachi Job Code: 8178-03 Quetta / Sibbi -1 Position & Hyderabad / Sukkur–1 Position Qualification:
- BS/BE in Metallurgy/ Electrical/ Chemical / Mechanical.
- (Candidates with certification of TWI / NACE (AMPP) / API would be preferred)
- Minimum 4 Years’ experience of cathodic protection designing, supervision of Cathodic Protection systems, Coating inspections, asset integrity inspections Proficient in computer applications, including Microsoft Excel, Word, Project, Outlook and Oracle.
- Design corrosion monitoring and cathodic protection systems through complex activities including specifications, calculations and graphic and statistical analysis, power assessment and evaluation of survey data and resolve cathodic protection and interference problems including measures to be taken, as well as any system adjustments.
- Implement corrective action through corrosion personnel and manage various surveys and develop coating rehabilitation plan in view of the findings of surveys and assessments.
- Maintain CCT power source (Solar), ground beds, Pipe to soil potential, coating and carry out CCT through impressed current and sacrificial anode (Mg anodes) on transmission and distribution network.
- Monitor the rectification activities in response to the findings of the field surveys and monitor CCT Level of the pipelines to ascertain its effectiveness in accordance with cathodic protection criteria.
- Conduct different types of asset integrity survey including Thickness survey, coating integrity, PCM, DCVG, Close interval surface potential and interference survey and analyze the CCT survey reports and feedback on coating deterioration and revalidate the Pipeline Integrity Assessment and identify the vulnerable sections. Review the reports regarding corrosion monitoring received from the assigned areas and accordingly guide action.
- Analyze the pipeline hardware data and prepare course of action. Developing capabilities for In-house Repair of faulty T/R’s, Charge Controllers & other equipment and responsible for utilization of Enterprise Asset Management System for PM Plans, Material Ordering, Root Cause Failure Analysis, monitoring of strategic maintenance schedules and preventive and condition-based monitoring of assets.
- Ensure timely and accurate procurement of necessary material and equipment and follow up on all capital works of the department. Provide critical assistance to GM in the preparation, monitoring and control of yearly Revenue & CAPEX. Manage, motivate and train the project’s department staff to provide Corrosion Control (CC) of underground infrastructure from corrosion and rust by applying cathodic protection.
- Supervise new under construction pipeline projects and monitor and check the status of coating at the time of handing over of the new project.
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 2
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 4
- Education Major BS/BE
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Engineering