National Telecommunication Corporation (NTC), Islamabad Quota/Domicile: Merit-01, Punjab-07, Sindh-U-01, Sindh-R-02, KPK-02, Baluchistan-01 Qualification:
- BE/B.Sc (Engg) in Electronics / Telecomm / Computer / Software or Electrical (major in Telecomm/Computer). PEC Registration is mandatory.
- Assist in Management, Planning and Operation of ICT based Technical platform including:
- a) Data Centre Infrastructure i.e. Racks, Servers and Data Centre Power System (rectifiers and battery banks and storages). b) Data Centre Cloud & Virtualization Platforms, Networks and Security etc.
- c) Next Generation Networks (Voice & Broadband) elements i.e. Soft switch and MSAGs. d) Transmission Networks elements i.e. DWDM, SDH, Layer-2 & Layer-3 Switches, Microware and Radio Access Network.
- e) OSP network that includes Optical Fiber Network (FTTX, GPON) and copper cable network.
- f) Broadband network that includes Routers, BRAS, Switches and customer premises devices. Managing and deployment of the relevant technical staff. Maintaining the office and staff discipline. Maintaining and analyzing day to day official/ technical reports. Strategic planning and designing of upcoming projects based on latest market trends and meeting customer requirements. Preparation of Technical and Financial plans for any new deployment or related to Repair & Maintenance of existing networks and systems e.g PC-Is
- Defining and implementing SOPs and processes for smooth operations and maintenance of installed networks and systems
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 14
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Education Major BS/BE
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Male
- Age Max 35