Pakistan Oilfields Limited, Rawalpindi
- DAE (Chemical) / Safety Certifications / Computer Courses
- Minimum 04 years of relevant experience.
- Safety of Men, Material and Machine.
- Onsite training of staff. Minimize Incident / Accident.
- Good knowledge for implementation of OH & S Management system and EMS Management system guidelines. Good knowledge of Computer Software (MS Office, Oracle etc.)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify hazards & recommend remedial action to eliminate hazards in action, in environment & in procedures and assist to minimize loss time injury through JSA’s and Risk Assessment.
- Maintain the firefighting, breathing air & all emergency equipment in ready condition.
- Assist in maintaining HSE records. Incident / accident reporting and investigations.
- Stop any unsafe activity in operational/non-operational area and assist in providing HSE trainings
- Mitigate an emergency situation i.e. Hydrocarbon leakages, spillages, any fire etc. in coordination with concerned department.
- City Rawalpindi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 4
- Education Major DAE
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 HSE