Sui Southern Gas Company Limited, Karachi Job Code: 8205-04 Qualification:
- Bachelors in Mechanical / Chemical / Petroleum Engineering
- At least 02 – 04 years of working experience of commissioning, startup, controlling & monitoring of machine parameters in gas control room of gas turbines/ gas compressor at gas plants, compressor stations and petrochemical plants.
- Configuration/Data Downloading of Flow Computer & Digital Pressure Recorder installed at various Station.
- Maintain safe and Reliable Operation of Turbo-Compressor, Air Compressor and Generators and analyze Performance and trends of all major rotating equipment’s Parameters.
- Maintain parameters and Activity records in log books and log sheets and maintain and Analyze LUBE oil and FUEL consumption record of all Compressors & Generator.
- Responding to alarms and alerts generated by the system, investigating issues, and Communicating with Maintenance team for rectification. Ensure Lockout/Tag out (LOTO) procedure to isolate Equipment before handing over of Equipment’s for Maintenance Activity.
- Effective Communication with Gas Control Department to meet customer Gas demand.
- Walk around of Turbo Packages and other system for any abnormality/Leakage and identifying concerned department for Rectification and identifying opportunities for system improvements and working with other team members to implement changes and meeting all the targets set by SSGC and Gas Swap arrangements.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Years of experience End ( Max) 4
- Education Major BS/BE
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Operational Engineering