IBA, Karachi Qualification:
- 1st Class Master’s Degree in any relevant discipline from any HEC recognized university.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in any reputable institute/university.
- Excellent report writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Computer savvy with ability to learn new tools for data reporting purpose.
- Have vast knowledge of the standards and guidelines of accreditation bodies and Provide supervision to the accreditation staff to ensure smooth process from initiation to submissions.
- Provide rapid response to requests for information and proactively work on accreditation efforts.
- Work with the accreditation committee to collect prepare review and analyze qualitative and quantitative data submitted by multiple offices within the university and Maintain accreditation databases to ensure tracking of educational activities.
- Maintain timelines and identify priorities for accreditation activities and communicate them to senior leadership and Maintain relationships with teaching departments by coordinating regular meetings of accreditation stakeholders.
- Support accreditation team in planning and organizing activities and work groups to achieve the desired accreditation outcomes.
- Works towards the development and use of metrics for accreditation compliance.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Degree Master's degree
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Accreditation