Pakistan Single Window (PSW), Islamabad Qualification:
- Bachelors in Computer Science / Information Technology or any relevant discipline.
- Lead change management initiatives related to business processes and technologies.
- Reach target audiences and ensure mass adoption of the services provided through PSW.
- Drive adoption and proficiency of changes within the company in compliance with Change Management methodologies.
- Develop project strategies and plans, including stakeholder assessment, communications, leadership alignment, organization transition, change readiness, capability transfer, and end-user training.
- Lead / facilitate meetings with PSW Stakeholders to ensure an understanding of the current company culture, and jointly develop a change adoption plan.
- Provide direct support and coaching to support staff / end-users about the changes.
- Facilitate change management activities with cross-functional team members and stakeholders to understand and ensure adoption of the Enterprise Business Transformation.
- Support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans. Support Manager Change Management in preparing work plan/calendar identifying targeted audience, nature and format of activity (seminars/trainings/ webinars/tours/networking events), frequency, delivery methods, resource persons, and roles and responsibilities of the various team members and organize all logistics related to such events to increase the circle of participation within different sectors.
- Support PSW Communications efforts by working closely with the communications specialist on design, development, delivery, and management of related components.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Education Major BS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 45
- Speciality 1 Management