Water and Sanitation Agency (WASA), Rawalpindi Qualification:
- B.S or B.Sc. in Civil Engineering from HEC recognized university registered with PEC
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Responsible to supervise all unit activities related to civil / Public Health works pertaining to design.
- Work closely with consultants and Contractors to ensure efficient project design and implementation. Coordination with executing and funding agencies / banks and other government departments on technical matters for effective and timely decision-making. Prepare the project plans, schedules and presentations and comment on the design, and scheduling and suggest possible cost savings measures.
- Ensure implementation of the approved program of work and coordinate for removal of bottlenecks, if any.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to team and individuals and ensure their ongoing learning and development.
- Ensure compliance with relevant conditions of the contract through consultants.
- Review and scrutiny of cost estimates and variations.
- Formulate SOPs for different components of the SWTP project operation and Develop equipment maintenance plan according to SOPs / O&M Manual.
- City Lahore
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major BS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Min 26
- Age Max 40
- Speciality 1 Civil