For National Transmission & Dispatch Company, Islamabad
- Minimum 16 years of education from HEC recognized university in computer sciences
- At least 3 years’ experience in technology field.
- Exhibit a broad base of knowledge and skills in network topology, infrastructure, and operating systems to include Windows, Linux, VMware, SAN, Backup, DR/BC, Exchange etc.
- Collaborate with IT staff as necessary to implement, update and test ongoing security improvements including regular and timely operating system patches, security patches and other application updates as necessary to all LAN hardware infrastructure.
- Collaborate with other Network staff to create, test, and keep up to date disaster recovery procedures for all services deemed necessary.
- Set up, install, test, and administer network printing functions.
- Collaborate with ERP Operations to ensure system integration and reliability.
- Assist the Network Manager in project definition, requirements documentation, and technical writing to support information systems business growth.
- Monitor and enforce license agreements using appropriate tools relative to hardware and software resources.
- Monitor and create regular management reports that track issues, resolutions, usage, performance, capacity, growth trends, etc., as it relates to the company hardware/software.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Degree Master's degree
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Male
- Age Max 35
- Speciality 1 CS