The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan, Karachi
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- at least three years of proven experience in digital marketing & communication, particularly in the education sector, is highly desirable.
- Highly creative and skilled at identifying target audiences and developing digital campaigns that keep them effectively engage, informed and motivated.
- Candidates must be abreast with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing with the ability to adapt strategies as needed.
- proficiency in using a variety of marketing and analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, social media platforms, and email marketing software with familiarity in graphic designing and video editing will have an added advantage
- responsible to; Develop and implement a comprehensive digital marketing strategy to promote the institute’s programs and services.
- Manage the institute’s social media presence, including creating and publishing content, analyzing traffic and engagement, and optimizing for search engines.
- Design and execute email marketing campaigns to nurture leads and convert them into students.
- Analyze and track the effectiveness of marketing efforts using tools such as Google Analytics, and adjusting strategies as needed.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external agencies to produce marketing materials and campaigns. Stay abreast with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing, and apply the knowledge in marketing efforts for the institute.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Education Major BBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Digital Marketing