Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP), Karachi
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Marketing or a related field
- over 03 years proven working experience in Digital Marketing & Communication.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate. He/she should have strong knowledge of SEO, PPC, Content Writing and Content Development and understanding of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, and Web Trends).
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement and Knowledge about Graphic Designing & Video Editing will be an added advantage.
- Responsible to expand ICAP’s brand presence by creating & implementing marketing strategy using both offline & online methods to gain desired target audience.
- Plan and execute digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns, design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure & report performance of digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI & KPIs). Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Developing & monitoring campaign budgets.
- City Lahore
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Education Major BS/BCS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Digital Marketing