For Ignite-National Technology Fund, Islamabad Qualification:
- 4 year Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resource from a well reputed HEC recognized University.
- At least 2-4 years of overall experience in the field of Human Resources.
- Excellent skills on computer operation, especially on MS Word & Microsoft Excel.
- Maintain personnel files of all employees in a prescribed format and keeping record.
- Maintain and monitor staff timesheets and leave record.
- Assist in the training and follow-up of Performance Appraisal process.
- Process and maintain staff medical insurance claim records and other relevant documents.
- Support the HR Manager / Deputy Manager in planning and organizing recruitment process.
- Preparation of monthly payroll and incorporating changing of all staff.
- Verify data for staff addition and deletions for health & life insurance
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Years of experience End ( Max) 4
- Education Major BBA/MBA
- Degree Master's degree
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 HRM