Universal Service Fund, Govt. of Punjab, Lahore Qualification:
- BSc Degree in Electrical/Telecom/Computer Engineering/Computer System Engineering recognized by PEC, from a HEC recognized Institution.
- Master’s degree in relevant subject will be preferred
- Minimum 3 and Max 7 years of relevant experience in implementation of Mobile Broadband Networks, Backhaul and Core Networks
- Hand on BSS RF tools and DT report analysis and Tracking, reporting, and ensuring project milestones delivery within timelines.
- Hiring of technical auditors and managing field audits of Mobile and OFC Networks. Conducting and processing drive tests.
- Collection of project deliverables i.e., prerequisite data and technical audit reports Technical audits of offered milestone targets.
- Project coordination meetings with SP’s / TAs on progress of running/new projects and documenting the meetings. Validating of MIF data.
- Maintaining project tracker and data base of projects.
- Preparation of prerequisite data, technical audit reports and presentations.
- City Lahore
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Years of experience End ( Max) 7
- Education Major BS/MS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 40
- Speciality 1 Programs Implementation
- Speciality 2 CS