Ignite – National Technology Fund, Islamabad
- LLB or LLM degree holders from a well reputed HEC recognized University..
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Assist & provide support in managing legal advice and support to protect the organization’s business interests and ensure it complies with all relevant laws and regulations to meet the organization long and short-term objectives/goals.
- Research work in modern international trends and associated laws related to ICT laws.
- Providing expert legal opinion on IPR (Intellectual Property Rights) related issues.– Contract drafting, review and maintenance of contracts repository.
- Periodic review of all ICT related regulations in Pakistan.
- Assistance to Manager Legal in day to day matters.– Review/record of all legal documents prepared and maintained by the department/Company.
- Engagement with venture capitalists, angel investors and donor agencies for tapping new sources of funding.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Intellectual Property Rights, Companies Act and SECP is preferred.
- Ability to evaluate and weigh all legal aspects and / or situation, and be able to provide sound solutions, with the ultimate aim of protecting the legal rights of the Organization.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Years of experience End ( Max) 5
- Education Major LLB/LLM
- Gender Any
- Age Max 35
- Speciality 1 Legal
- Speciality 2 Law