Dry Docks World-Dubai (LLC), UAE
- Graduate in Engineering discipline
- 10 years significant experienced in the field of shipyard, refinery plant, oil & gas offshore experience related to piping constructions.
- Strong piping constructions management skills, familiar with international piping codes and standards.
- Proven strong leadership quality and exceptional understanding of the other discipline like Electrical/Instrumentation, Mechanical, and Structural activities point of view.
- Strong construction planning skills & monitoring skills.
- Supervises the day-to-day operations of the pipe department to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes and procedures.
- Having the health and safety as the first priority on daily activities.
- Reviews, approves and follows up project programs and take appropriate measure where required for contractual delivery of projects
- Research and development of new work techniques and technologies related to pipe fabrication and welding, including improvement of documentation process flow for the Department.
- Receiving from the Department Manager and execution of any work related instructions.
- Substitution of the Department Manager during his absence, when appointed so. Definition of the priorities for the daily work processes of the Department.
- Liaison with other trades, Ship Repair Managers, Superintendents ensuring smooth workflow on projects.
- Inspection of work sites inside the department (workshop, offices) and on board in order to make sure resources are optimized.
- Raise Occurrence Reports and approve repair methods for rejected work. Approve Material Requisitions. Prepares and recommends the Pipe section budget by preparing analysis and data related to specific elements as directed. Monitors the financial performance of the Pipe section against budgets so that areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and rectified promptly and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalised upon.
- City Dubai
- Currency United Arab Emirates Dirhams – AED
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 10
- Education Major BS/BE
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Engineering