For Ignite-National Technology Fund, Islamabad Qualification:
- MBA/MPA or equivalent from a well reputed HEC recognized University will be desirable
- Preferably 4 years of relevant procurement experience.
- Working knowledge of PPRA rules
- Excellent communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Competent level skills in core IT application, particularly MS Office (Microsoft Words, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Responsible for the processing of purchase requisitions, purchase orders.
- Assist in Preparation of RFP, receipt of quotations, bids or proposals, evaluation, negotiation of certain conditions of contracts in full compliance with rules and regulation.
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand.
- Assist Manager Procurement in carrying out market analysis to get the best purchasing deals
- Ensuring the proper tracking of requisitions and purchase orders and update database.
- To identify new suppliers of goods and services to maintain a healthy competition.
- To be responsible for timely delivery of quality goods on the best price.
- Assist in managing services contract
- Management of logistics and inventories management function
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 4
- Education Major MPA?MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Procurement