Maternal and Child Health Program IRD Global Health, Research and Development, Singapore Qualification:
- Minimum Bachelors in the relevant discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and word)
- Support program implementation in line with the approved work plan and budget.
- Assist Program Manager in preparing periodical progress reports (financial and narratives).
- Provide backstopping to the field staff involved in the implementation of the project.
- Closely monitor and ensure project enrollment targets are achieved according to the defined schedule for the site and Identify and train field staff on guidelines.
- Supervise and monitor the field team to ensure all field operations are executed according to defined SOPs.
- Address all on-field issues related to field teams in a timely manner.
- Conduct periodic meetings with program staff to ascertain progress and provide support as required to help resolve any challenges being faced.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Years of experience End ( Max) 3
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Program Management