For National Logistic Cells (NLC), Rawalpindi Qualification:
- Master’s degree preferably MBA (Supply Chain).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in in a transport / logistics firm.
- Monitor and analyze transport reports and ensure timely submission of reports from transport groups.
- Responsible to implement operational procedure and ensure their compliance.
- Ensure availability of trucks/ vehicles for services, in accordance with specified availability, quality, safety and technical standards.
- Review and vet vehicle running sheets and investigate any anomalies/ irregularities.
- Keep drivers in friendly competition with each other and ensuring drivers’ compliance, and address driver related issues.
- Monitoring the vehicle problems on daily basis and ensure on time repair, through respective Senior Manager.
- Review queries, such as productivity, vehicles condition, accidents, driver monitoring, etc and take appropriate actions to resolve these issues.
- Prepare emergency preparedness / evacuation plan.
- Ensure that the various ops groups are communicating with each other to highlight problems, suggestions and about business opportunities.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Male
- Age Max 55
- Speciality 1 Transport