For Ignite-National Technology Fund, Islamabad Qualification:
- BS degree (16 years) preferably in an ICT-related discipline. Higher qualifications will be preferred.
- At least 3-5 years post-qualification work experience in Research and Development in the field of Information and Communication Technologies.
- Be familiar with the emerging trends in technology development and Excellent communication skills with the ability to moderate and conduct dissemination seminars.
- Primary job responsibility is assisting the Manager / Deputy Manager in overall program management (i.e., Challenge-driven Innovation Fund, Technology Transition Fund, and Competitions).
- Managing the pre-launch activities of the program such as dissemination events, roadshows, preparation of call for proposals, Grading criteria, brochures, Proposal templates, etc. Formation of the thematic review panels based on the applied projects.
- Managing the review process of the applications and coordinating with the review panels at different stages of the reviews and arranging review panel meetings.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Years of experience End ( Max) 5
- Degree Master's degree
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 IT