For Department of Surgery-Karachi Medical College, The Aga Khan University Qualification:
- Master’s degree in Dental Hygiene, Education, or related area and must be licensed and Registered Dental Hygienists
- At least 5 years of dental hygiene practice and teaching experience in a college and/or university setting curriculum management experience in a college and/or university setting.
- Experience coordinating a team of people in academic, research and clinical settings with sound conceptual knowledge of dental hygiene and ability to integrate theory into practice
- Demonstrate clinical competence as a professional dental hygienist and an effective role model with excellent teaching skills & knowledge of new teaching methodologies and practices
- Demonstrated excellence in and commitment to teaching, research and clinical practice consistent senior authorship of 1-2 investigative research papers per year in reputable peer-reviewed journals in the field.
- Provide mentoring, instruction, and oversight to undergraduate and graduate dental hygiene students in all learning environments.
- Specifically, this position includes involvement in curriculum development, implementation, and evaluation and didactic instruction, coordination in the clinical section, clinical education sites and research.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Degree Master's degree
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Teaching