S&P Global Corporate, Islamabad Job Cod:279194 Qualification:
- Degree preferred, proven sales experience, preferably in commodity or financial information provider role
- 1-5 years experience maintaining total sales at or above quota. Preferable experience with systems (Sales Force, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Consultative Sales and Negotiations, Increased Customer Engagement and Provide input for the creation and execution of strategic direction within their set territory.
- Meets and exceeds revenue quota through the management and execution of the sales process.
- Employs consultative sales techniques to manage renewals, generate new opportunities and drive growth. Increase sales of new and non-benchmark services to new and existing users, divisions and locations. Retention of existing business.
- Establishes and maintains a good rapport with senior contacts across key divisions and regions, conducting extensive customer-facing presentations and new product development discussions
- City London
- Currency United Kingdom Pounds – GBP
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 1
- Years of experience End ( Max) 5
- Education Major BS
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Sales
- Speciality 2 Marketing