By Brightspyre, Islamabad for A Public Sector Organization Gross Monthly Salary Rs. 102,738/- along with other perks/ facilities as per Policy Quota: Merit-04, Sindh (R)-04, Baluchistan-02, AJK-02, FATA-01. GB-01 Total Positions: 14 Qualification:
- Policy Sixteen (16) years of education in Telecom / Electrical / Electronic Engineering or related disciplines from a recognized institution
- minimum two (02) years post qualification related experience. Telecom Networks / operations and maintenance. Knowledge of Networking Protocols and Mobile System Technologies. Understanding of Fixed, Cellular, Wireless, Digital communication, Radio Spectrum, Local Loop, Transmission, OTT, Microwave links and related Issues. Knowledge of telecom networks in order to improve QoS.
- Design and implement telecom deployment preferably optical fiber cable, system and projects.
- Proven projects completed related to OFC deployment.
- Understanding and knowledge of troubleshooting of OFC systems and knowledge of interconnection, traffic and telecom network management between telecom operators. Configuration and troubleshooting of network switches and routers, SS7 and SIP protocols and those required in latest telecom networks and able to handle large data and its processing and analysis.
- Professional level skills in Microsoft office are essential
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 14
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Education Major MS
- Degree Master's degree
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 35
- Speciality 1 Electro-electrical
- Speciality 2 Telecom