By Brightspyre, Islamabad for A Public Sector Organization Gross Monthly Salary Rs. 102,738/- along with other perks/ facilities as per Policy Quota: Merit-03, Sindh(R)-03, FATA-01, GB-01 Qualification:
- Sixteen (16) years of education in Computer Sciences / Software Engineering / Computer Engineering or related disciplines from a recognized institution
- minimum two (02) years post qualification experience in the relevant field.
- Basic understanding of SS7, SIP, VoIP protocols etc.
- Basic understanding of Webservers (Apache, Nginx).
- Administer, Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including issues in automated job/scripts, escalate issues and run routine job. Configuration of switches / routers / IP / NAT etc. Software / application development (Mobile / PC etc) Monitoring of system logs, analysis and interpretation of data on the IT systems. Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers, systems administrators etc). Provide prompt and accurate feedback to queries of other assisting departments.
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions.
- Professional level skills in Microsoft office are essential.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 8
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Education Major MS
- Degree Master's degree
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 35
- Speciality 1 IT
- Speciality 2 CS