S & P Global, Islamabad Req ID: 271523 International Financing Review (IFR) Qualification:
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Engineering, Mathematics and/or CFA
- Strong proficiency with Excel & VBA, financial models and financial data Strong PowerPoint and database application skills
- Knowledge of programming languages (e.g. C++, MATLAB, Python, R or VBA).
- Prior experience with data analysis. Knowledge of SQL and experience in databases such as Oracle, Sybase, or Access would be helpful.
- Proficiency/familiarity in reading legal documentation.
- Ownership of a portfolio of credit and Arranging review meetings for all entities assigned in line with our surveillance standards.
- Understanding financial statements and preparing detailed forecasts.
- Summarizing findings and conclusions (including rating implications) at management meetings and discuss with management.
- Independently preparing and presenting analysis and recommendations to credit committees.
- Undertaking research in support of S&P Global Ratings published commentaries.
- Communicating market players for rating rationale and criteria application.
- Actively managing relationships with issuers, intermediaries and investors
- City Buenos Aires
- Currency Argentina Pesos – ARS
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Education Major MBA/CFA
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Finance
- Speciality 2 International Financing Review (IFR)