IFor Department of Pediatric & Child Health. The Aga Khan University
- Must have completed a structured postgraduate training program in Pediatrics from a reputable institution, completed fellowship training in Pediatric Cardiology and possess FCPS, FRCPCH, MRCPCH, American Boards or equivalent qualification in the relevant field.
- Any post-fellowship relevant experience will be considered as an added advantage.
- For Associate Professor: at least five years of experience as Assistant Professor in related field regularly published clinical studies in indexed journals; consistent senior authorship of one to two investigative research papers per year in reputable peer-reviewed journals in the field
- For Assistant Professor: training as a fellow/ equivalent for a minimum of two years in a reputable institution and/or a diploma in the appropriate field or three years of experience as Instructor/ Sr. Instructor major contribution of two or more papers in peer-reviewed journals.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 2
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Years of experience End ( Max) 5
- Education Major FCPS, FRCPCH, MRCPCH
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Medical