Pakistan Single Window (PSW) , Islamabad Qualification:
- Must have degree (16 years of education) in computer science/computer engineering or equivalent
- Must have 10 + years of software development experience where minimum 5 years must be spent in development of data warehouses.
- Must have experience of development of architecting and development of data warehouse
- Must have knowledge of Data Warehouse Concepts: Kimball & lnmon approaches and Must have hands on experience of OLAP Cube Modeling (Multidimensional &Tabular). Must have advance level command on SQL and TSQL. Well aware with SQL Server based Azure services.
- Good Knowledge of the ETL methodology including – SSIS & ODS packages.
- Must have knowledge and experience of Power Bl dashboard services (Desktop & Cloud). Should be hands on Power Query Editor with MDX, DAX & M Script.
- Must have experience of SSRS report design & Subscriptions
- Must have experience of data cleansing. Familiar with Big Data components including but not limited to Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Spark streaming, Kafka, Zookeeper, Airflow, Redis, etc. Experiences with AWS Big Data services is a plus.
- Retrieve actionable insights out of raw data to accelerates decision making and improve business performance.
- As an integral member of our software delivery team, you will be responsible for the design, development, implementation, management, and support of mission critical enterprise Bl reporting and ETL processes and its environments.
- Working with cross-functional teams, you will be required to gather, document, and approve business requirements for data analysis and reporting projects, as well as use Bl and database tools to develop reporting solutions to meet business needs. Support company to become data-driven organizations.
- End-to-end role within Data Warehouse architect & Bl Development – gathering requirements, building/designing a scope, having meetings with stakeholders, testing, implementing, documentation, delivering workshops, maintenance.
- Perform Data & Cube modelling using best practices. Analyze source system data and develop ETL packages using tools (SSIS) using DevOps principles.
- Guide dashboard developers in reassignment & development of Dashboards. Create intuitive and flexible reports using various tools, including SSRS.
- lmplement data Governance framework.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 10
- Education Major MS/MCS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 48
- Speciality 1 CS