S & P Global, Islamabad Req. ID: 275806 Qualification:
- Degree in Engineer, Mathematics, Physics, Business, Finance, Economics, or a related subject/Pursuing post graduate studies/CFA.
- Relevant industry experience in Securitization and/or CLO or credit analysis or related analytical fields. 3/4 or more years of analytical work experience in the financial services industry. Fluent in English and good writing skills to prepare professional analyses and reports.
- Good/advanced knowledge of Python and/or R is a distinctive advantage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ownership of a portfolio of credits, mainly CLOs.
- Independently preparing and presenting analysis and recommendations to credit committees and Assisting the preparation and presentation of analysis by a senior team member and recommendations to credit committees.
- Conducting analyses on complicated SF transactions with appropriate risk factor identification, measurement, and presentation.
- Acting proactive member in ratings committees and in the team.
- Working closely with analysts to provide research and analysis for the Structured Finance team. Review and run cash flow models.
- Analyze data and review documentation for the analytical team.
- City Dublin
- Currency Ireland Pounds – IEP*
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Years of experience End ( Max) 4
- Education Major BS/BE
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Finance