Al Shifa Trust Eye Hospital, Islamabad Qualification:
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related field. Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).
- Minimum three years’ experience in system administration
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, Active Directory and Group Policy ,hardware, and networking protocols ,web server and failover cluster
- Interface directly with the help desk and IT support technicians to resolve and document, hardware and software troubleshooting tickets, bug reports and errors and Manage, deploy and configure hardware upgrades, software updates, security patches and other necessary items on an as-needed basis
- Perform daily system monitoring and backup procedures to ensure data security, availability and integrity of required resources, and proper recording of application logs and reviews.
- Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance Install, configure, support and maintain storage area networks and associated technology.
- Execute FC zoning for development and production storage volumes.
- Manage NetApp snapshot as well as recovery methods for storage volumes.
- Develop and maintain records for entire storage as well as FC systems.
- Administer entire server systems.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Education Major BS/BCS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Admin
- Speciality 2 CS