For U Bank Microfinance, Islamabad Number of Jobs: 140 Multiple Cities: Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Sialkot, Abbottabad Sialkot, Fateh Pur, Gaggo Mandi, Mailsi, Narowal, Nowshera, Sadiqabad, Harappa Multan, Sialkot, Sukkur, Bahawalpur, Larkana, Mailsi, Nawabshah, Tobatek Singh Bahawalpur, Jhang, Khairpur, Layyah, Tobatek Singh, Battagram, Tharparkar, Chitral
- Bachelor Degree
- 4 years experience
- Islamic Banking, Relationship Management, Corporate Banking, Communication Skills, MS Office
- Maintaining and monitoring of branch & branchless operations (by checking of vouchers, GL reports and other system generated reports regularly) in order to strengthen the branch internal controls to ensure that processes and activities are carried out strictly in accordance with the laid down banking policies, procedures and SBP regulations to avoid any penalties.
- Plan, direct and control the counter services / branch operations by distribution of work (job rotation) among branch staff through well-defined tasks and responsibilities while achieving timely and accurate processing of deliverables and provision of quality service to the customers.
- Prepare to obtain & retain good branch audit ratings Approval and authorization of transactions as per approved limit.
- Supervise all ATM matters and formalities regarding account opening, closing, and amendment matters to implement KYC / AML
- Preparation, analysis, maintenance and submission of all MIS reports to various departments (internal / external) in a timely and accurate manner as and when required.
- Maintenance of Branch appearance such as cleanliness of branch premises, maintenance of notice board, proper functioning of computer systems, UPS & Genset maintenance etc. to ensure the Ubank image and have an efficient working environment.
- Responsible for daily balancing of ATM, branch cash books and also responsible for weekly & Monthly balancing of branch Security Stationery.
- Also Keep record of cheque books ,security stationary, ATM Cards, loan documentations and account opening forms
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 100
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 4
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Bankng