Mojaz Foundation, Islamabad Monthly Salary Range: 45,000 – 50,000 inclusive of all taxes and allowances Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience and understanding of micro and small enterprises development.
- Proven experience working as small business/enterprise development officer.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Responsible for necessary business development support to selected beneficiaries in the light of developed strategies and plans as outlined in the project proposal.
- Ensure identification, registration and training of the voluntary returnees and locals host community for setting up of new small enterprises/enhancing existing enterprises, helping them learn skills and developing strategies to develop and sustain their business.
- Regular field visits, distribution of in-kind support, linkage development, hand holding/mentoring and monitoring of the project participants along with assisting in preparation and implementation of Livelihoods Investment Plans and business plans.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 3
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Education Major B Com/BBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Business Support