Rawabi Holding Qualification:
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain | Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 2 – 4 years experience in performing local and international purchasing tasks and keen follower on day to day activities.
- Well knowledge on marine related products & local market and Well knowledge in using Oracle or any similar ERP system.
- Filters all Purchase Requests on assigned vessels for products and services, and accordingly works with the requirements to close out the vessel requisitions.
- Ensures that all Purchase Requests/orders are encoded in the ERP system in an efficient and timely manner and without any errors.
- Handles all purchases under Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA) and purchasing contracts, and ensures maximum efficiency, reliability, timeliness, and cost effectiveness of RVOS purchases
- Is accountable for ensuring that Purchase Orders related to BPA / contracts are issued in a timely and effective manner.
- Preparation of quotation comparison sheets to evaluate the supplier prices & lead times and follows up to obtain required approval and to avoid delays in the purchasing transactions
- Resolves changes and discrepancies, and accordingly updates the purchase order information and ensures proper coordination with the Warehousing and Logistics functions for the handling and delivery of executed purchases
- City Riyadh
- Currency Saudi Arabia Riyals – SAR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Years of experience End ( Max) 4
- Education Major BS/BCS/BE
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Procurement
- Speciality 2 Supply Chain