First Women Bank Limited, Karachi Qualification:
- Minimum Graduate (B. Com) from an HEC recognized University
- 5 to 7 years’ relevant experience. Should have command over MS Office and must possess Analytical skills, numerical aptitude and good communication skills. Understanding of monitoring and control process and procedures with good analytical skills and good financial analysis capabilities.
- Focus on training and capacity building of call center agents withregardsto customer service and service quality and Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and Handle regulatory reporting, communications and inspections related to Call Centre.
- Maintain customer’s data confidentiality at call center, and ensure that the agent’s desktops are restricted with secured session where customer’s profile can only be fetched once customer call from their registered number is connected and session immediately drops once the call is ended.
- Ensure consumer confidentiality, adequate controls should be in place including but not limited to continuous CCTV vigilance, physical entry and exit checks, non-accessibility to portable devices or cell phones, controlled accessibility to printers, emails, etc.
- Ensure that all calls are recorded and retain in line with the record keeping requirement and Ensure that the consumers are explicitly informed about their calls being recorded at the Call Center
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Years of experience End ( Max) 7
- Education Major B Com
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Female
- Speciality 1 Banking