Aga Khan University Hospital Nairobi, Kenya Qualification:
- Master of Medicine or an equivalent. Registered or eligible for registration by the Medical Practitioners and Dentist Council. Sub-specialty training in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Medical Education at a senior academic level. Minimum academic position of Assistant Professor.
- Competent specialist recognized by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board. Mature and commands respect among professional colleagues.
- City Nairobi
- Currency Kenya Shillings – KES
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major MBBS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Medical