Sui Southern Gas Company Limited, Karachi Job Code: 8149-01 Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Petroleum / Chemical)
- at least 8 – 10 years of post-qualification experience.
- Experience of working in Oil & Gas / Public Sector (In downstream) shall be preferred.
- Manage the operation, maintenance and commissioning of measurement equipment at transmission lines, monitoring of electronic devices/gadgets installed in region.
- Responsible to ensure measurement of gas volume and manage installation, repair, and maintenance of transmission measurement equipment.
- Manage and ensure the safe, reliable and efficient operation of natural gas transmission measuring equipment, operated by the team. Manage the proactive planning and scheduling process to effectively utilize manpower and complete measurement tasks of transmitted gas within the time schedules established. Manage and ensure effective the calibration of Point of delivery and Sales Meter Station, which are carried out by the team. Manage and development, implementation and management of key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for each area of responsibility, for every team member. Ensure team`s KPI`s are met by following the overall plan. Manage the efficient operation and maintenance of check meter and gas quality monitoring equipment, operated by the team.
- Manage the routine verification and calibration of pressure and temperature transmitters, installed throughout SSGC`s territory, carried out by the team. Manage the process of root clause analysis, determine and documents problems and coordinate with relevant departments to resolve those problems.
- Manage and coordinate the field activities related to installation, startup and operation of new equipment, throughout SSGC transmission network.
- Ensure gas management by its accurate measurement and pressures according to demand supply analysis. Manage and development, implementation and monitoring of budgets for Operations, Maintenance and Capital expenditure for the department.
- Manage the arrangement of procurement of required spares and other equipment according to technical specification and requirements. Manage the technical evaluation of bids inducted through procurement department.
- Manage the preparation of gas seller invoices for further processing at finance for payments, prepared by the team.
- Manage and ensure the safe, reliable and efficient operation of natural gas transmission measuring equipment.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 8
- Years of experience End ( Max) 10
- Education Major BS/BE
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Measurement Engineering