National Telecommunication Corporation (NTC) , Islamabad Qualification:
- C.A-12 years MBA / M.Com-17 years CMA-17 years
- Post qualification relevant experience in BPS-17 & above in Govt / public sector Corporation / department or
- Relevant experience in organization of repute in private sector
- Review, improve/develop financial systems ensuring efficient, effective and timely decision-making Review, design budgeting, accounting, and commercial processes to capture economical operations for the Corporation and overall performance and Redefine financial functions, reflecting changing business needs and establish Accounts Receivable, Payable, fraud control, Interconnect and other functions.
- Design/implement processes and give top/middle managers necessary financial/corporate data to help decisions and performance monitoring.
- Ensure effective management of financials, revenue, cash/ credit Management and Oversee all the financial activities of Corporation, preparation of financial reports, summaries, forecasts, future business growth and general economic outlook and Oversee accounting, budgetary preparation, auditing, and keep all heads informed of the direction.
- Also review reports, analyze projections of revenues and profits budgeted expenses against finals and suggest methods of improving the planning and operational processes for changing needs.
- Ensures health of financials, income statements, balance sheets, and tax returns, governmental and regulatory reports.
- Enhance integrity of cash, receivables, and payable management and inculcate financial discipline/ controls within all spheres of the organization businesses.
- Oversee all aspects of restructuring, establish/manage all taxation portfolio bringing positive impacts on bottom line.
- Establish effective interface between accounting and external/internal audit.
- Develop, execute, and communicate existing financial strategies to top managers/ stakeholders, design/execute new strategies and communicate its key elements soliciting employees’ cooperation.
- Enhance management capability of organization, upgrade professional skills of HR to perform telecom functions and develop finance professionals as a market based telecom.
- Provide recommendations to the Chairman on financial decisions, streamline policies; achieving team work and proactively participate in strategic planning process and evaluate all acquisition, Investment strategic options.
- Looking at sector deregulation develops process/ strategies; analyzing organization operations, identity opportunities, and right size HR base.
- Negotiate strategic alliances and preferred vendor arrangements studying long-range economic trends and project organization prospects through new products and growth avenues.
- Continuously examine, redefine budgeting and other financial processes, conduct and coordinate bottom-up and top-down annual budget meetings.
- Regularly meet Chairman and Senior Officers to create harmonious environment updating on financial position and Management / Supervision of pre-audit, internal / external audit.
- Formulation issuance of policies / procedures to ensure financial control.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Education Major CA/M COM/MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 50
- Speciality 1 Finance