For The Bank of Khyber, Peshawar Qualification:
- Minimum education required is Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/ Computer Sciences from an HEC recognized University or reputable foreign university.
- Preference will be given to candidates having Master’s degree.
- Preference will be given to candidates having Temenos Core Banking implementation experience in a commercial Bank.
- Candidates who are currently heading the overall IT function in a Bank are exempted from the above mentioned experience criteria.
- Should meet criteria as set out in “Fit and Proper Test” of State Bank of Pakistan
- Minimum 15 years Banking experience including 05 years experience at senior level in IT
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute Bank’s overall IT strategy in support of business objectives.
- Responsible for the Information Technology infrastructure of the bank which includes the development & maintenance of the banking software, continuous development of digital financial services and maintaining efficient communication links & information security. Identify, advise, execute and maintain IT solutions to help grow the business, reduce cost, enhance speed of delivery and improve customer experience.
- Develop & provide direction & monitor bank’s systems to improve workflows & operational efficiency across branches & business segments.
- Determine IT strategy which supports business objectives & develops/manages the annual consolidated budget for all IT activities.
- Identify avenues for new system development / implementation and existing system enhancements with feedback from the concerned departments and Executive Director and provide and review the strategy for the implementation of new and updating of existing systems and Ensure automation of manual processes and replace antiquated, obsolete systems with advanced technologies.
- Establish and manage relationships with hardware and software vendors who may help the bank in development/enhancement of the systems.
- Ensure efficient communication links within & outside the bank. Perform business continuity & disaster management planning in order to estimate business requirements. Direct responsibility for overseeing system development, network administration and active involvement in the CBA and BPI PMO.
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 2
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 15
- Degree Master's degree
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 IT
- Speciality 2 Banking