Pakistan Single Window (PSW), Islamabad Qualification:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics, Operational Management, or any other related field.
- At least 15 years’ relevant experience of working in large size enterprises or a multinational corporation on progressively responsible positions.Prior experience of working in a similar role in an ICT based organization will be considered an asset.
- Establish Program Management practice to ensure each internal or external project is executed with proper project management approach and realize benefits for the client.
- Hire and allocate team of project managers to execute relevant programs and projects Introduce project management methodology to carry out projects through proper scope, time, cost, risk, stakeholder, and communication management.Develop project templates, guidelines, framework, and forms for managing projects as per PMI Standards.
- Develop project closure reports, lesson learned document and perform health check on benefits realization.
- Define and supervise WeBOC transformation program which may include:
- Business Process Re-engineering of current customs processes
- Technology assessment and usage of new technology architecture
- Improve the existing capacity and capability to use the future customs management system.Identify and develop trade innovation products by utilizing emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Robotics Process Automation and Data Analytics etc.
- Review and recommend improvement plan for PMO structure, including timelines, risk registers, cost, and performance frameworks with regards to PSW system implementation and other Platforms.
- City Islamabad/Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 15
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 55
- Speciality 1 Project Management