Pakistan Oilfields Limited, Rawalpindi
- B Sc Civil Engineering Registered with PEC
- Minimum 05 years relevant experience in the field of civil engineering.
- Experience in execution of construction projects like Buildings, Roads, equipment Foundations and general repair/maintenance, etc.
- Experience in preparation of BOQ for evaluation of project costs by calculating labor, material, and other related costs.
- Good command in preparation and Study of Structure Designs by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs, and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data and Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress, inspecting construction site, and verifying calculations and placements.
- Should have good Communication Skills and sound understanding of Safety standards and procedures, PTW and PPEs related to Oil and Gas sector and must have proficient in following Computer based soft skills: Structure Design Software’s like SAP 2000, ETAB & other latest. AutoCAD. Planning Software’s like MS Project Management & Primavera P6. Office Assistance Software’s
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preliminary survey of the Well Location Project / Social Welfare Scheme / Building Project. Estimation & Costing of the Well Location Project / Social Welfare Scheme / Building Project.
- Site supervision & execution of work as per drawings and specifications written in contract documents with best quality control measures and Preparation of Structure design for Buildings, Roads, Equipment foundations and miscellaneous civil works.
- Planning and Monitoring of Projects using MS project/ Primavera Skills.
- Preparation of Construction Drawings using Auto-Cad (2 D & 3 D) B.O.Q,
- Tender Documents, Contracts & work Agreements.
- Preparation of daily, weekly & monthly progress reports and Check sheets.
- Verification of Contractor’s bills. Preparation of Bar-Bending Schedule.
- City Rawalpindi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major BS/BE
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Civil