National Institute of Electronics (NIE), Islamabad Max. Age: 62 Qualification:
- PhD/MS/M Phil/BS/BE/M Sc in Electrical / Electronics Engineering.
- Relevant experience
- Develop flows of major EDA vendors, including design, verification, physical design, emulation, test and debug.
- Perform market analysis to orient design and fabrication efforts in the field of ASIC digital design.
- Work with systems team to understand the top level requirements of the digital functions and develop detailed specifications.
- Develops realistic schedule and plans for various activities to be conducted at the right time for project success and Support the team in taking the design from inception to tape-out.
- Strong collaborative skills with System Architects and Integration teams. Work in agile ways of working, agile scrum and Ability to train and guide team members as required.
- Assist Project Director and Higher Management of organization to achieve set targets in time. Should be resourceful, critical thinker and be a problem solve
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Education Major PhD/MS/M Phil/BS/BE/M Sc
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Electrical
- Speciality 2 Electronics